*Motorcycle Bike Chains 420-530 Breaker Link Splitter Pin Remover Repair Tool Wrench
*Remove chains and extra links with ease
*A professional and practical motorcycle chain breaker link splitter tool
*Made of high-grade carbon steel material, durable to use
*The chain breaker link splitter is compatible with #420, #428, #520, #525, #528, #530 chains
*Replaceable press pin is heat treated and hardened
*Easy to use
*100% Brand new and high quality
How to install?
- Unscrew bolt "A" so that the pin "C" is fully retracted into the bolt "B".
- Unscrew bolt "B" and position the chain under "B", so that the ends of the chain pin can fit into the holes "D" and the bolt "B".
- Thread bolt "B" in until the chain is clamped in place, against the hole "D".
- Turn bolt "A" to push the chain pin head out of its plate.
- Repeat the operation on the second pin of the link to be disassembled.
Warm tips: Please be sure to verify that the push pin is aligned properly with the chain pin. It is recommended to grind off the chain pin head before using this tool.This will significantly reduce the load on the tool and help prevent premature wear or damage to the breaking tips.
1*Chain Splitter Cutter Breaker Tool
Note: The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.